Monday, June 2, 2008

Best of West Virginia

There is another Tamarack show coming up, running from June 20th to August 3rd. It will be a great show, so if you are within driving distance I strongly urge you to go, if only to see my two pieces in the show, heh.

Here are the two pieces that were accepted (you have seen them in earlier posts, but see if you can find the subtle photoshop work I did on the first one):


Final Architecture



Smiley


Frankly I was surprised that those were the two they chose from the five entries because I thought the other three were stronger. I guess that's why I'm an entrant and not a member of the jurying body. Here are the three rejects. Let me know what you think. I'm especially happy with the Duke!


The Shape of Color



The Color of Shape



The Duke in the John

1 comment:

Jacob said...

I think I would have flown Barbara and Tonyout to see the show myself if the picture of their bathroom made the cut. ;)

Great pictures, as always. That first one of the broken stone is so textural and awewsome.